Go Jump In The Lake
Why pick Norfork Lake? Simple, Norfork Lake is probably the cleanest lake you’ll ever experience. Just take a look at its deep blue color. Jump in, you can see your feet.
Fed only by Ozark Mountain streams, creeks, brooks, and a few small rivers, none that flow near any cities, towns, villages or densely populated areas, Norfork Lake is pollution free.
After Norfork Lake’s natural beauty, friendly folks, and great lake vacation memories, the thing most visitors remember is how remarkably clean the water is.
It’s All About The Lake
Whatever your water play pleasure might be, unique Norfork Lake invites you to:
- Explore up to 30,000 surface acres of deep blue water by pontoon, boat, jet ski, kayak, canoe, whatever you have that floats.
- Ski, wake surf, tube, wakeboard, Norfork Lake’s 42 mile length.
- Scuba dive in water that has up to 60 foot visibility dependent on the season.
- Picnic, play, bake in the sun, or just hang out on one of lake’s white sand beaches. Only on Norfork Lake.
- Climb the rocks. There are plenty of tall bluffs to scale. Rappel into the water.
- Swim, dive, float, bob in one of the cleanest lakes in the nation.
- Snorkel in the warm water of Norfork Lake.
Water sports are extremely popular on Norfork Lake’s up to 30,000 surface acres of clear deep blue water. Twenty-four launch ramps at key locations provide convenient access to all areas of the lake. Ten marinas offer rental boats, boat stalls, fuel, supplies, snacks, and repairs, all of the essentials for a great day on the lake. Many resorts feature accommodations for both you and your boat at their own private docks.
Got your attention? Want to know more? Check out the topics
links below for more great information about your visit to Norfork Lake.
HELP US PROTECT YOUR LAKE!
The Norfork Lake Tourism works diligently to
keep your lake free of aquatic nuisances, invasive species, and other
destructive forces to keep Norfork Lake pristine for generations to come.